The Foundation for Child Development is a tax-exempt foundation under the Ministry of Finance, No. 179 - charitable giving for children. Your donations will be tax-deductible with receipt.
You can donate to help at-risk children in Thailand via the following channels:
1. Transfer your donation directly from your bank account to ours. Account name for bank transfers: ?Foundation for Child Development?
+Krungthai Bank Saphan Khao Branch Savings Account # 021-0-02168-3
+Bangkok Bank Pinklao Branch Savings Account # 162-0-23632-1
+Kasikorn Thai Bank Bang Yee Kan Branch Savings Account # 047-2-61241-7
+Aomsin Bank Ratchadamnoen Branch Current Account # 05-002379147-3
3. Money order payable to ?Foundation for Child Development?
4. Check payable to ?Foundation for Child Development?
FCD Activities currently in need of support:
1. Creative Spaces for Children 2. Agricultural Daily Meals Project
3. Protection and Development for Child Labourers 4. Scholarships for Disadvantaged Children
5. Child Media 6. Building new space ?Denong?
For bank or wire transfers, please send a fax or a picture of the donation slip with your name and address to:
Address: Foundation for Child Development (FCD) 143/109-111 Mu-Baan Pinklao Patthana, Borom-Rachachonani Rd., Arun-Amarin, Bangkoknoi, Bangkok, 10700 Thailand
Fax: 0-2435-5281 Email: email@example.com
LineID : iamchildfcd
You will receive a receipt following your donation. The money given will contribute to the activities you have noted.
Details about donating items
You have 2 options for donating items:
Option 1- You may donate items directly to FCD, where they will be appropriately sorted and distributed to children in their respective communities.
Option 2- You may donate items that FCD will sell at a secondhand market. The proceeds will then go towards supporting and developing our activities for children.